My Progress percentage or distance completed is incorrect, what can I do?

My Progress percentage or distance completed is incorrect, what can I do?

If you have entered an incorrect amount or it does not seem to add up to you can simply add any missing distance without evidence.

We only see the same progress percentage you can so we cannot advise as to why it is incorrect, but it does not affect your challenge.

You can either;

1. Add missing distance to match the evidence you submitted if the the distance/percentage is less than expected.
2. Add evidence later after your next activity and add the difference if you believe the distance/ percentage is too high.
3. If your phone allows (some Android do not have a minus button, all our test ones do but we have been informed some peoples phone do not) add a minus number to reduce your distance. You can also do this on the website.

Our team only receive your evidence after you have reached 100%.

    • Related Articles

    • My progress/distance is not being added?

      When submitting your distance please only use numbers and decimal points. Adding any letters will stop the distance being added. If you are submitting step only use full numbers like 4000 not 4.000. The conversion is instant in the KM box so if that ...
    • Edit an incorrect entry

      To edit an incorrect entry you can use minus numbers in the distance box. See image below. Please note this will only work if a challenge is not completed. Please always check the confirmation pop up box, if incorrect do not confirm. If you do and it ...
    • When will my progress be added?

      Your distance and progress bar will update instantly on you submitting your evidence. If neither update please try again making sure you only add numbers or decimal points into the distance boxes. If the distance updates but the percentage does not ...
    • My Distance is being added but my percentage does not change?

      Please make sure you are using numbers and a decimal point (decimal point is a full stop i.e . ) and not a comma when entering your distance.
    • How do I see the progress bar with my friends on it?

      Log into the app. Go to My Challenges. Scroll down to the challenge. Click on the location ICON (upside down teardrop). The progress bar will appear with up to 20 fo your friends.